Roscoe Medical Pediatric Frog Nebulizer System
Designed to reduce anxiety during treatments, the child-friendly Roscoe Pediatric Frog Nebulizer provides effective treatments with a state-of-the-art piston compressor. Delivers 43 psi at maximum pressure and 16 psi operating pressure (liter flow range 5 - 8 LPM) and weighs only 3.4 pounds. Equipped with a built-in carrying handle and a convenient nebulizer parking post.
- Child-friendly design helps to reduce anxiety during treatments
- Powerful, efficient piston compressor
- One button operation
- Provides smooth, quiet treatments
- Equipped with a convenient nebulizer parking post
- HCPCS Code: E0570
- HCPCS Code: A7003 for nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7013 for foam filters
- Child Mask
- Angled Mouthpiece
- Five Extra Filters
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Product Type: Nebulizer System
- Length: 8.27"
- Width: 5.70"
- Height: 3.58"
- Weight: 2.55 lbs
- Power: AC 120V 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 1.5A
- Medication Capacity: 5 ml
- Particle Size: 0.5 - 10 µm
- MMAD: 4 µm
- Sound Level: Less than 60 dB at 1 meter
- Average Nebulization Rate: ? 0.2 ml/min
- Compressor Pressure Range: 25 - 42 Psi (0.17 - 0.29 Mpa)
- Operating Pressure Range: 8 - 13 Psi (0.056 - 0.090 Mpa)
- Liter Flow Range: 4.5 ~ 7.0 Lpm
- Operating Temperature Range: 50°F - 104°F (10°C - 40°C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 95 % RH
- Storage Temperature Range: -13°F - 158°F (-25°C - 70°C)
- Storage Humidity Range: 10 - 95 % RH
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.