Roscoe Medical Rite-Neb 4 Nebulizer Compressor System with Disposable Neb Kit
The Roscoe Rite-Neb 4 Nebulizer System offers reliability and high performance in a portable size with a convenient carry handle. The simple one-button operation and lightweight design makes it extremely portable and patient friendly. The Roscoe Rite-Neb 4 is also available with a reusable neb kit option.
- One-button operation
- Delivers better output for faster treatments and better patient compliance
- Compact design makes it portable
- Quiet at less than 65 dBA
- Compact and lightweight at 2.73 lbs
- Metal piston for durability
- Attractive retail packaging
- Comes complete with compressor, nebulizer, tee, mouthpiece, reservoir tube, tubing and five extra filters
- TruNeb Reusable Neb Kits available for purchase with the compressor or alone
- HCPCS Code: E0570
- HCPCS Code: A7003 for nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7005 for reusable nebulizer kits
- HCPCS Code: A7013 for felt filters
- Corrugated Reservoir Tube
- Five Extra Filters
- Instruction Manual
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Product Type: Nebulizer Compressor System
- Length: 6.1"
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 3.5"
- Weight: 2.73 lbs
- Method of Nebulization: Piston Compressor
- Maximum Pressure: 30 to 50 ps
- Maximum Flow: 6 - 10 LPM
- Sound Level: <65 dBA
- Medication Capacity: 5 mL
- Particle Size: < 0.5 µm
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60Hz
- Operation Cycle: 20 min. on, 40 min. off
- Warranty: Limited 5 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.