Roscoe Medical Oxygen Conserving Regulator Device
The Roscoe Conserver provides the user with three continuous settings and six conserving flow settings including a new setting of 2.5 and a conservation ratio of over 5:1. Weighing only 13 ounces, this lightweight conserver is remarkably quiet during pulse delivery. The color coded selector knob (green for conserve, white for continuous) makes it easier for user to identify what setting is selected, which can help oxygen last longer.
- Pulse design offers greater patient comfort
- Lightweight, aluminum body, 1-1/4" dia
- Cga-870 inlet configuration
- Offers the most continuous flows available on the market, facilitating patient set-up and meeting the needs of a broad range of patients
- Brass components in high-pressure areas as well as relief valve zones
- Compact aluminum body fits in a wide variety of carrying bags
- Brand: Roscoe Medical
- Product Type: Oxygen Conserving Regulator
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1.5"
- Height: 1.6"
- Warranty: Three Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.