Provides temporary pain relief to shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms or legs.
The Veridian model 22-040, TENS Wired Pain Management Solution has electronic nerve stimulation to provide temporary pain relief to shoulders, waist, back, neck, arms, and legs. Used with a 2 or 4 pad wired application. 8-Pulse frequency modes and 18-intensity levels. Self-adhesive gel-style electrode pads that you can reuse up to 50 uses. Has a programmable timer, 10-60 minute therapy sessions. Automatic shut-off, dual channel output, and a rechargeable internal battery. Includes: Tens control unit, 4 electrode pads, USB cable, AC power adapter, storage case, detailed English/Spanish instructions and warnings, and a replacement electrode order form.
- Self-adhesive gel-style electrode pads
- Reusable electrodes, up to 50 uses
- Programmable timer of 10-60 minute therapy sessions
- Automatic shut-off
- Dual Channel output
- Rechargeable internal battery
- Includes: tens control unit, four electrode pads, USB cable, storage case, detailed English/Spanish instructions and warnings and replacement electrode order form
- 2 or 4 pad wired application
- 8-Pulse frequency modes
- 18-Intensity levels
- Size: 3-1/2” x 1-5/8” x 3/8”