ID (mm): 8.0 mm.
OD (mm): 10.9 mm.
Length (mm): 74.0 mm.
- Clearly the softer choice in a flexible disposable inner cannula system.
- The Portex flexible disposable inner cannula tracheostomy tubes are constructed of siliconized polyvinyl chloride, providing a softer and more pliable tube to reduce risk of tracheal trauma.
- Built-in 15 mm ISO termination for easy ventilator circuit attachment with or without inner cannula in place.
- Cuffed Flex D.I.C. tubes come with a Soft-Seal cuff, providing a high volume, low-pressure seal that reduces the potential for patient trauma.
- Color-coding throughout the D.I.C. line enables caregivers to quickly identify and size tubes and related inner cannula.
- Snap-in obturator makes placement of tube safe and easy.
- Flex D.I.C. tracheostomy tubes come with an obturator, Velcro trach tube holder, and one color-coded inner cannula.
- Water Capacity: 1 1/3 cups (325 ml / 11 oz)
- Dimensions Approximate: 8.25" x 6.25" x 2.75"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.