DeVilbiss Healthcare Vacu-Aide Quiet Suction Unit w/ External Filter, Battery & Case
For more than half a century, DeVilbiss Healthcare has provided unmatched safety and performance in the airway suction device category. With the Vacu-Aide QSU, DeVilbiss brings you the same reliable, portable operation in a significantly quieter unit. With more than 50% reduction in sound, the Vacu-Aide QSU is the quietest high flow/high suction portable unit on the market, making it a smart choice for patients from neonate to adult.
Features and Benefits
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50-550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 lpm
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Sealed lead acid battery for use up to one-hour operation
- Can return a patient to a state of comfort quickly; Meets ISO 10079-1:2009 high vacuum, high flow classification
- New, innovative container assembly features integrated bacteria filter
- Container and filter design maintains appropriate flow rate to meet ISO guidelines
- New Integrated gauge and flow regulator with easy-to-turn knob conveniently placed around gauge for easy use and control
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in Electromagnetic Compatibility Test, Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test, and Excessive Temperature Test
- Actual Product Weight: 9.2 lbs
- Liter Flow: 27 LPM
- Maximum Pressure: 10 PSI
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0-95 Percent
- Overall Product Height: 8.3"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 8.5"
- Primary Product Color: Blue
- Primary Product Material: Plastic
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited on Machine; 90 Day Limited on Battery
Model # 7314p-d-exf
Help Medical Supplies are a provider of a wide range of healthcare products and equipment. We specialize in Oxygen Concentrators, CPAP machines and CPAP equipment. Our product line includes Wheelchairs, Scooters, Nebulizers, Stairlifts, Rehab & Mobility equipment and much more. Our competitive prices separate us from the competition, but our outstanding customer service and customer loyalty solidifies our place. You can rent, buy, or finance equipment. Just give us a call-- you won't regret it!
All of the products we sell are fully covered by their manufacturer's warranties. CPAP mask warranties usually last 90 days from the date of purchase while most CPAP machines and Oxygen Concentrators extend for 2 years or more from the date of purchase. Should you have any questions regarding warranties or repairs, please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
We understand how vital this purchase is to you, that is why Help Medical is committed to arranging fast and affordable shipping and delivery to all of our customers.
Take advantage of free Ground Shipping for all orders over $89 within the U.S. For orders under $89, we promise to assign the best courier with the most affordable rate. (Free Shipping does not apply to rentals)
Join our mailing list !
Copyright © Help Medical Supplies. All Rights Reserved.