ZeniCONTACT is a sterile, open mesh, soft silicone wound contact layer that allows exudate to pass through to the secondary dressing. The silicone is gentle and non-adherent to the wound while preventing secondary dressings from adhering to fragile tissue. ZeniContact can be used as topical ointment carriers or in conjunction with negative pressure wound therapy.
- Conforms Easily
- Flexible and Soft
- 100% Open Mesh
- Allows Exudate to Pass Through
- Gentle, Non-Adherent Contact Layer
- Can be Cut to Shape
- Can be Used with NPWT Dressings or as Topical Ointment Carrier
- Primary Dressing
- Prevents Secondary Dressing from Adhering to Wound
- Easy Peel off Release Liners
- Removeable Protective Backing Prevents Dressing from Sticking to Gloves during Application
Indications for Use
- Traumatic Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Skin Tears
- Granulation Tissue
- Skin Grafts
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Venous Ulcers
- Arterial Ulcers
- 1st & 2nd Degree Burns
- Radiation Wounds
- Do not use on third-degree burns.
- ZeniCONTACT should be discarded after single use.
- Do not use ZeniCONTACT if the pouch is damaged.
- Do not use ZeniCONTACT with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide.
- If reddening or sensitization occurs, discontinue use and notify your medical provider.
- If used for skin grafts, skin tears or protection of blisters, ZeniCONTACT should not be lifted/removed prior to 5 days post application.
- When using ZeniCONTACT on infected wounds, the wound should be inspected and treated per your medical provider.
- Store ZeniCONTACT in a cool, dry place and avoid light.