ZeniFIBER Ag is a silver alginate dressing composed of natural fibers from seaweed combined with silver to provide exudate control and reduction of bacterial growth in the dressing while maintaining a moist environment and reducing wound odor. ZeniFIBER Ag absorbs exudate and forms a gel like covering over the wound. ZeniFIBER Ag requires a prescription for use from a medical provider.
- Highly Absorbent
- Can be Cut to Shape
- Primary Dressing
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Use on Deep or Shallow Wounds
- Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial
- Gel Formation Upon Contact with Exudate
- Available as Pad or Rope
- For Use on Moderate to Heavily Draining Wounds
- Effective against Staph A, Enterococcus, Strep, E-Coli, Pseudomonas, Klebsiella
Indications for Use
- Trauma Wounds
- Leg Ulcers
- Post-Op Surgical Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Graft Sites
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Donor Sites
- Deep or Shallow Draining Wounds
- Do not use ZeniFIBER Ag with silver on patients with known sensitivities to silver.
- Do not use on third-degree burns.
- ZeniFIBER Ag is for single use only. Do not use if pouch is damaged or open.
- Do not use ZeniFIBER Ag on dry wounds.
- Effective antimicrobial effect when ZeniFIBER Ag is changed daily.
- Frequent or prolonged use of ZeniFIBER Ag may result in permanent discoloration of the skin.
- Store ZeniFIBER Ag in the sealed package in a cool, dry place and avoid light.