ZeniFIBER is a sterile, non-woven pad or rope made from calcium alginate fibers. Upon contact with wound exudate, ZeniFIBER becomes a fibrous gel that helps to maintain a moist wound environment conducive to wound healing.
- Highly Absorbent
- Excellent Fluid Handling Capacity
- Easy Dressing Changes
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Can be Cut to Shape
- Primary Dressing
- Can be Used on Deep or Shallow Wounds
- For Use on Moderate to Heavily Draining Wounds
Indications for Use
- Pressure Ulcers
- Full Thickness Wounds
- Partial Thickness Wounds
- 1st & 2nd Degree Burns
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Donor Sites
- Surgical Wounds
- Do not use on third-degree burns.
- Store ZeniFIBER in the sealed package in a cool, dry place and avoid light.