ZeniFOAM Ag is a highly absorbent, non-adherent, conformable, silver impregnated foam dressing without an adhesive border used for the management of moderately to heavily draining wounds. Each dressing contains 0.35-0.40mg/cm3 ionic silver as the active component to provide an optimal moist wound healing environment combined with effective antibacterial activity and exudate management.
- Highly Absorbent
- Can be Cut to Shape
- Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Maintains Moist Wound Environment
- Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Against Gram Negative and Gram Positive
- Non-Adherent to Wound Bed
- Protects Against Maceration
- Easy Application
- Bacterial Reduction Up to 7 Days
Indications for Use
- Partial Thickness Wounds
- Pressure Ulcers
- Donor Sites
- Full Thickness Wounds
- 2nd Degree Burns
- Moderate to Heavily Draining Wounds
- Leg Ulcers
- Diabetic Foot Ulcers
- Post-Op Surgical Wounds
- Do not use as an internal dressing/sponge.
- Do not use on third-degree burns.
- Do not use if a known allergy or hypersensitivity exists to silver.
- ZeniFOAM Ag requires a prescription for use from a medical provider.
- ZeniFOAM Ag dressing is single use only.
- Do not use if the pouch is damaged or open.
- Frequent or prolonged use of ZeniFOAM Ag may result in permanent discoloration of the skin.
- The silver is present as a preservative within the dressing.
- ZeniFOAM Ag dressing should be replaced at least every 7 days or as instructed by medical provider.
- ZeniFOAM Ag is intended for short term use only. Should not be used for duration of > 28 days.
- Reduction in colonization or microbial growth on the device has not been shown to correlate with reduction in infections in patients.
- Store ZeniFOAM Ag in a cool, dry place and avoid light.