ZeniFOAM GENTLE is a sterile, silicone-faced, polyurethane foam dressing without an adhesive border designed to absorb moderate to heavy wound drainage. ZeniFOAM GENTLE may be easily lifted and repositioned during use and is easy to remove during dressing changes while protecting sensitive or fragile skin. ZeniFOAM GENTLE is absorbent, conformable and may be cut to size.
- Highly Absorbent
- Non-Adherent to Wound Bed
- Lint Free, No Particulates Left in Wound
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Can be Cut to Size
- Protects Against Maceration
- Can be Repositioned After Application
- Gentle on Sensitive and Fragile Skin
- Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Highly Conformable and Comfortable
- Waterproof Backing
- Easy Application
Indications for Use
- Pressure Ulcers
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Leg Ulcers
- Partial Thickness Wounds
- Surgical Wounds
- Full Thickness Wounds
- Moderate to Heavily Draining Wounds
- 1st & 2nd Degree Burns
- Donor Sites
- Do not use as an internal dressing/sponge.
- Do not use on third-degree burns.
- Do not use if a known allergy or hypersensitivity exists to the dressing or its components.
- Do not use ZeniFOAM GENTLE with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide.
- If reddening or sensitization occurs discontinue use and notify your medical provider.
- Store ZeniFOAM GENTLE in a cool, dry place and avoid light.