ZeniFOAM is an absorbent, non-adherent sterile polyurethane foam dressing without an adhesive border used to absorb moderate to heavy wound drainage to protect sensitive and fragile skin. ZeniFOAM is conformable with a tan colored waterproof backing to prevent drainage strike through and provides protection from external contaminates.
- Highly Absorbent
- Non-Adherent to Wound Bed
- Lint Free, No Particulates Left in Wound
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Can be Cut to Size
- Waterproof Backing
- Protects Against Maceration
- Gentle on Sensitive and Fragile Skin
- Used as Primary or Secondary Dressing
- Highly Conformable and Comfortable
- Easy Application
Indications for Use
- Pressure Ulcers
- Partial Thickness Wounds
- Donor Sites
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Full Thickness Wounds
- Moderate to Heavily Draining Wounds
- 1st & 2nd Degree Burns
- Leg Ulcers
- Do not use as an internal dressing/sponge.
- Do not use on third-degree burns.
- Do not use if a known allergy or hypersensitivity exists to the dressing or its components.
- Store ZeniFOAM in a cool, dry place and avoid light.